Compare AVG vs MacKeeper
Which is better Antivirus: AVG vs MacKeeper in 2019?
- Decent protection from viruses, ransomware, spyware.
- Scanning of computer’s drives for all types of problems.
- Detecting and preventing zero-day threats.
- Detecting and neutralizing phishing/fraudulent sites.
- Blocking suspicious links and files.
- Scanning incoming e-mails, including attachments.
- Free Mac and Android packages.
- Extra tools like a file shredder.
- Offers an impressive list of utilities for Mac users
- Above-average customer support
- Comes with a flexible pricing policy
Last Customer Reviews: AVG vs MacKeeper
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.