Compare BullGuard vs Windows Defender
Which is better Antivirus: BullGuard vs Windows Defender in 2019?
- With this antivirus, you get full-featured protection.
- BullGuard is very intuitive, user-friendly, and easy to use.
- Reliability is average and can’t compete with the level of protection that the industry-leaders provide.
- Value for money is average.
- With the BullGuard antivirus, you get a standard 30-day MBG (Money-Back Guarantee).
Windows Defender highlights:
- Provides robust protection from most types of malware
- Has a built-in firewall
- Phishing protection for IE and Edge browsers
- Parental control feature is available.
- Comes pre-installed in Windows OS; protection is enabled by default.
Last Customer Reviews: BullGuard vs Windows Defender
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.