Compare Eset vs 360 Total Security
Which is better Antivirus: Eset vs 360 Total Security in 2019?
- Compatibility with all Windows versions – Vista through Windows10.
- A special package for Mac, Linux, and Android available.
- High-quality protection from malware, viruses, spyware, and ransomware.
- A built-in e-mail scanning feature.
- An automatic real-time scanning.
- Phishing protection.
- An AMSI protection module for quick detection of unwanted JS code.
- A medium system impact.
- Availability of premium packages for advanced protection.
360 Total Security highlights:
- It is a free product
- An antivirus and PC maintenance tools in one package
- Lots of options and features
- Compatible with Windows XP-10
- Also available on Mac OS and Android
- Low system impact in the background
Last Customer Reviews: Eset vs 360 Total Security
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.