Compare Eset vs Ad-Aware
Which is better Antivirus: Eset vs Ad-Aware in 2019?
- Compatibility with all Windows versions – Vista through Windows10.
- A special package for Mac, Linux, and Android available.
- High-quality protection from malware, viruses, spyware, and ransomware.
- A built-in e-mail scanning feature.
- An automatic real-time scanning.
- Phishing protection.
- An AMSI protection module for quick detection of unwanted JS code.
- A medium system impact.
- Availability of premium packages for advanced protection.
- Offers a free baseline real-time monitoring antivirus
- Compatible with Windows 7 and higher
- Requires less than 1% of CPU to perform the scans
- Users can install other antiviruses along with Adaware if they choose the compatible mode
- Monitors registry to spot modifications
- Detects and blocks malware before it has any chance to run
- Offers a sandbox to run infected files without any harm to the system
Last Customer Reviews: Eset vs Ad-Aware
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.