Compare Norton vs Ad-Aware
Which is better Antivirus: Norton vs Ad-Aware in 2019?
- Safe and reliable files and data storage.
- Blocking of illegitimate software.
- Flexible scanning options.
- User-friendly interface.
- Decent variety of packages.
- Offers a free baseline real-time monitoring antivirus
- Compatible with Windows 7 and higher
- Requires less than 1% of CPU to perform the scans
- Users can install other antiviruses along with Adaware if they choose the compatible mode
- Monitors registry to spot modifications
- Detects and blocks malware before it has any chance to run
- Offers a sandbox to run infected files without any harm to the system
Last Customer Reviews: Norton vs Ad-Aware
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.