Compare Scanguard vs Ad-Aware
Which is better Antivirus: Scanguard vs Ad-Aware in 2019?
- The range of privacy features is wide – there’s enough to choose from.
- ScanGuard features an intuitive, user-friendly interface that’s a sight for sore eyes.
- Every package is available on all devices, including gadgets on iOS and the Mac systems.
- ScanGuard antivirus comes with a limited, but useful free version that will run a quick test on your computer.
- There’s a 30-day Money-Back Guarantee.
- Offers a free baseline real-time monitoring antivirus
- Compatible with Windows 7 and higher
- Requires less than 1% of CPU to perform the scans
- Users can install other antiviruses along with Adaware if they choose the compatible mode
- Monitors registry to spot modifications
- Detects and blocks malware before it has any chance to run
- Offers a sandbox to run infected files without any harm to the system
Last Customer Reviews: Scanguard vs Ad-Aware
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.