Compare Scanguard vs Avira
Which is better Antivirus: Scanguard vs Avira in 2019?
- The range of privacy features is wide – there’s enough to choose from.
- ScanGuard features an intuitive, user-friendly interface that’s a sight for sore eyes.
- Every package is available on all devices, including gadgets on iOS and the Mac systems.
- ScanGuard antivirus comes with a limited, but useful free version that will run a quick test on your computer.
- There’s a 30-day Money-Back Guarantee.
- Compatibility with Windows, Android, iOS or MacOS.
- Light and fast updates.
- Focus on ransomware protection.
- Premium and free versions.
- Check of attachments, downloads and USB devices (paid versions).
- Premium cloud protection capabilities.
- Repair of damaged files.
- Unbounded customer support (paid versions).
- No adds (paid versions).
- Gamer mode.
Last Customer Reviews: Scanguard vs Avira
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.