Compare Scanguard vs Webroot
Which is better Antivirus: Scanguard vs Webroot in 2019?
- The range of privacy features is wide – there’s enough to choose from.
- ScanGuard features an intuitive, user-friendly interface that’s a sight for sore eyes.
- Every package is available on all devices, including gadgets on iOS and the Mac systems.
- ScanGuard antivirus comes with a limited, but useful free version that will run a quick test on your computer.
- There’s a 30-day Money-Back Guarantee.
- Cloud-based malware detection and elimination
- Works with outdated devices and operating systems
- Fully supports Win XP 32 and Mac OS 10.7 lion
- Features an ever-growing malware database
- Compatible with the four major operating systems
- Competitive pricing (especially for long-term subscriptions)
Last Customer Reviews: Scanguard vs Webroot
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.