Compare TotalAV vs AVG
Which is better Antivirus: TotalAV vs AVG in 2019?
- This antivirus is compatible with the most popular platforms.
- TotalAV offers a standard 30-day MBG (money-back guarantee).
- The 80/90-dollar-off deal for the 1st year is a great marketing move.
- As far as the most intuitive antiviruses go, this one is on top of the pedestal.
- Decent protection from viruses, ransomware, spyware.
- Scanning of computer’s drives for all types of problems.
- Detecting and preventing zero-day threats.
- Detecting and neutralizing phishing/fraudulent sites.
- Blocking suspicious links and files.
- Scanning incoming e-mails, including attachments.
- Free Mac and Android packages.
- Extra tools like a file shredder.
Last Customer Reviews: TotalAV vs AVG
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.