Compare Webroot vs 360 Total Security
Which is better Antivirus: Webroot vs 360 Total Security in 2019?
- Cloud-based malware detection and elimination
- Works with outdated devices and operating systems
- Fully supports Win XP 32 and Mac OS 10.7 lion
- Features an ever-growing malware database
- Compatible with the four major operating systems
- Competitive pricing (especially for long-term subscriptions)
360 Total Security highlights:
- It is a free product
- An antivirus and PC maintenance tools in one package
- Lots of options and features
- Compatible with Windows XP-10
- Also available on Mac OS and Android
- Low system impact in the background
Last Customer Reviews: Webroot vs 360 Total Security
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.