Compare Windows Defender vs 360 Total Security
Which is better Antivirus: Windows Defender vs 360 Total Security in 2019?
Windows Defender highlights:
- Provides robust protection from most types of malware
- Has a built-in firewall
- Phishing protection for IE and Edge browsers
- Parental control feature is available.
- Comes pre-installed in Windows OS; protection is enabled by default.
360 Total Security highlights:
- It is a free product
- An antivirus and PC maintenance tools in one package
- Lots of options and features
- Compatible with Windows XP-10
- Also available on Mac OS and Android
- Low system impact in the background
Last Customer Reviews: Windows Defender vs 360 Total Security
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.