Compare Windows Defender vs Comodo
Which is better Antivirus: Windows Defender vs Comodo in 2019?
Windows Defender highlights:
- Provides robust protection from most types of malware
- Has a built-in firewall
- Phishing protection for IE and Edge browsers
- Parental control feature is available.
- Comes pre-installed in Windows OS; protection is enabled by default.
- Offers a very decent free edition
- Email, phone, and live chat support
- One of the most effective sandboxes
- Highly configurable, thanks to hips
- Dragon, a safe browser, is available for free
Last Customer Reviews: Windows Defender vs Comodo
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.