Compare Windows Defender vs Eset
Which is better Antivirus: Windows Defender vs Eset in 2019?
Windows Defender highlights:
- Provides robust protection from most types of malware
- Has a built-in firewall
- Phishing protection for IE and Edge browsers
- Parental control feature is available.
- Comes pre-installed in Windows OS; protection is enabled by default.
- Compatibility with all Windows versions – Vista through Windows10.
- A special package for Mac, Linux, and Android available.
- High-quality protection from malware, viruses, spyware, and ransomware.
- A built-in e-mail scanning feature.
- An automatic real-time scanning.
- Phishing protection.
- An AMSI protection module for quick detection of unwanted JS code.
- A medium system impact.
- Availability of premium packages for advanced protection.
Last Customer Reviews: Windows Defender vs Eset
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.