Compare Windows Defender vs Kaspersky
Which is better Antivirus: Windows Defender vs Kaspersky in 2019?
Windows Defender highlights:
- Provides robust protection from most types of malware
- Has a built-in firewall
- Phishing protection for IE and Edge browsers
- Parental control feature is available.
- Comes pre-installed in Windows OS; protection is enabled by default.
- Support for Linux platforms and the latest versions of Microsoft Windows
- Strengthen protection from new harmful programs
- Real-time antivirus security
- Active infections healing
- A flexible and fast scanning system
Last Customer Reviews: Windows Defender vs Kaspersky
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.