Compare Windows Defender vs Trend Micro
Which is better Antivirus: Windows Defender vs Trend Micro in 2019?
Windows Defender highlights:
- Provides robust protection from most types of malware
- Has a built-in firewall
- Phishing protection for IE and Edge browsers
- Parental control feature is available.
- Comes pre-installed in Windows OS; protection is enabled by default.
Trend Micro highlights:
- Compatible with all Windows versions (Vista through Win 10), Android, and iOS
- Offers extensions for all popular web-browsers
- An anti-spam filter
- Multi-layered ransomware protection
- Anti-phishing protection
- A Mute Mode allows to disable notifications during gaming or watching movies
- A 30-day free trial period
Last Customer Reviews: Windows Defender vs Trend Micro
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.