This is the Cookies Policy for Bestantiviruspro.org (“We,” “Website”), accessible via https://bestantiviruspro.org/
1 – What Are Cookies
3 – Disabling Cookies
You can prevent cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser “Help” section for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
4- The Cookies We Set
- Orders processing related cookies. This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities, and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages to process it properly.
- Forms related cookies. When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies. To provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
5 – Third-Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for understanding how you use the site and ways to improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time, we test new features and make subtle changes to how the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while on the site while ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf, and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
6 – More Information
Hopefully, that has clarified things for you. As was previously mentioned, if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not, it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However, if you are still looking for more information, then you can contact us through one of the following contact methods:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 1 (888) 260-8103