Compare Eset vs Bitdefender
Which is better Antivirus: Eset vs Bitdefender in 2019?
- Compatibility with all Windows versions – Vista through Windows10.
- A special package for Mac, Linux, and Android available.
- High-quality protection from malware, viruses, spyware, and ransomware.
- A built-in e-mail scanning feature.
- An automatic real-time scanning.
- Phishing protection.
- An AMSI protection module for quick detection of unwanted JS code.
- A medium system impact.
- Availability of premium packages for advanced protection.
- Bitdefender comes with many outstanding features, including anti-fishing/fraud, autopilot, work/movie/game modes, Wi-Fi SA (Security Advisor), online banking protection (it’s awesome), safe browsing, and more.
- This is, by far, one of the most intuitive and simple antiviruses on the market.
- Impressive third-party test results (only rivaled by Kaspersky).
- There’s a 30-day free trial for most packages. Total Security offers a 90-day trial.
Last Customer Reviews: Eset vs Bitdefender
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.