Compare Webroot vs AVG
Which is better Antivirus: Webroot vs AVG in 2019?
- Cloud-based malware detection and elimination
- Works with outdated devices and operating systems
- Fully supports Win XP 32 and Mac OS 10.7 lion
- Features an ever-growing malware database
- Compatible with the four major operating systems
- Competitive pricing (especially for long-term subscriptions)
- Decent protection from viruses, ransomware, spyware.
- Scanning of computer’s drives for all types of problems.
- Detecting and preventing zero-day threats.
- Detecting and neutralizing phishing/fraudulent sites.
- Blocking suspicious links and files.
- Scanning incoming e-mails, including attachments.
- Free Mac and Android packages.
- Extra tools like a file shredder.
Last Customer Reviews: Webroot vs AVG
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.