Compare Webroot vs Avira
Which is better Antivirus: Webroot vs Avira in 2019?
- Cloud-based malware detection and elimination
- Works with outdated devices and operating systems
- Fully supports Win XP 32 and Mac OS 10.7 lion
- Features an ever-growing malware database
- Compatible with the four major operating systems
- Competitive pricing (especially for long-term subscriptions)
- Compatibility with Windows, Android, iOS or MacOS.
- Light and fast updates.
- Focus on ransomware protection.
- Premium and free versions.
- Check of attachments, downloads and USB devices (paid versions).
- Premium cloud protection capabilities.
- Repair of damaged files.
- Unbounded customer support (paid versions).
- No adds (paid versions).
- Gamer mode.
Last Customer Reviews: Webroot vs Avira
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.