Compare Windows Defender vs TotalAV
Which is better Antivirus: Windows Defender vs TotalAV in 2019?
Windows Defender highlights:
- Provides robust protection from most types of malware
- Has a built-in firewall
- Phishing protection for IE and Edge browsers
- Parental control feature is available.
- Comes pre-installed in Windows OS; protection is enabled by default.
- This antivirus is compatible with the most popular platforms.
- TotalAV offers a standard 30-day MBG (money-back guarantee).
- The 80/90-dollar-off deal for the 1st year is a great marketing move.
- As far as the most intuitive antiviruses go, this one is on top of the pedestal.
Last Customer Reviews: Windows Defender vs TotalAV
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.