Compare AVG vs Ad-Aware
Which is better Antivirus: AVG vs Ad-Aware in 2019?
- Decent protection from viruses, ransomware, spyware.
- Scanning of computer’s drives for all types of problems.
- Detecting and preventing zero-day threats.
- Detecting and neutralizing phishing/fraudulent sites.
- Blocking suspicious links and files.
- Scanning incoming e-mails, including attachments.
- Free Mac and Android packages.
- Extra tools like a file shredder.
- Offers a free baseline real-time monitoring antivirus
- Compatible with Windows 7 and higher
- Requires less than 1% of CPU to perform the scans
- Users can install other antiviruses along with Adaware if they choose the compatible mode
- Monitors registry to spot modifications
- Detects and blocks malware before it has any chance to run
- Offers a sandbox to run infected files without any harm to the system
Last Customer Reviews: AVG vs Ad-Aware
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.