Compare AVG vs BullGuard
Which is better Antivirus: AVG vs BullGuard in 2019?
- Decent protection from viruses, ransomware, spyware.
- Scanning of computer’s drives for all types of problems.
- Detecting and preventing zero-day threats.
- Detecting and neutralizing phishing/fraudulent sites.
- Blocking suspicious links and files.
- Scanning incoming e-mails, including attachments.
- Free Mac and Android packages.
- Extra tools like a file shredder.
- With this antivirus, you get full-featured protection.
- BullGuard is very intuitive, user-friendly, and easy to use.
- Reliability is average and can’t compete with the level of protection that the industry-leaders provide.
- Value for money is average.
- With the BullGuard antivirus, you get a standard 30-day MBG (Money-Back Guarantee).
Last Customer Reviews: AVG vs BullGuard
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.