Compare Avira vs Bitdefender
Which is better Antivirus: Avira vs Bitdefender in 2019?
- Compatibility with Windows, Android, iOS or MacOS.
- Light and fast updates.
- Focus on ransomware protection.
- Premium and free versions.
- Check of attachments, downloads and USB devices (paid versions).
- Premium cloud protection capabilities.
- Repair of damaged files.
- Unbounded customer support (paid versions).
- No adds (paid versions).
- Gamer mode.
- Bitdefender comes with many outstanding features, including anti-fishing/fraud, autopilot, work/movie/game modes, Wi-Fi SA (Security Advisor), online banking protection (it’s awesome), safe browsing, and more.
- This is, by far, one of the most intuitive and simple antiviruses on the market.
- Impressive third-party test results (only rivaled by Kaspersky).
- There’s a 30-day free trial for most packages. Total Security offers a 90-day trial.
Last Customer Reviews: Avira vs Bitdefender
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.