Compare Bitdefender vs AVG
Which is better Antivirus: Bitdefender vs AVG in 2019?
- Bitdefender comes with many outstanding features, including anti-fishing/fraud, autopilot, work/movie/game modes, Wi-Fi SA (Security Advisor), online banking protection (it’s awesome), safe browsing, and more.
- This is, by far, one of the most intuitive and simple antiviruses on the market.
- Impressive third-party test results (only rivaled by Kaspersky).
- There’s a 30-day free trial for most packages. Total Security offers a 90-day trial.
- Decent protection from viruses, ransomware, spyware.
- Scanning of computer’s drives for all types of problems.
- Detecting and preventing zero-day threats.
- Detecting and neutralizing phishing/fraudulent sites.
- Blocking suspicious links and files.
- Scanning incoming e-mails, including attachments.
- Free Mac and Android packages.
- Extra tools like a file shredder.
Last Customer Reviews: Bitdefender vs AVG
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.