Compare BullGuard vs Webroot
Which is better Antivirus: BullGuard vs Webroot in 2019?
- With this antivirus, you get full-featured protection.
- BullGuard is very intuitive, user-friendly, and easy to use.
- Reliability is average and can’t compete with the level of protection that the industry-leaders provide.
- Value for money is average.
- With the BullGuard antivirus, you get a standard 30-day MBG (Money-Back Guarantee).
- Cloud-based malware detection and elimination
- Works with outdated devices and operating systems
- Fully supports Win XP 32 and Mac OS 10.7 lion
- Features an ever-growing malware database
- Compatible with the four major operating systems
- Competitive pricing (especially for long-term subscriptions)
Last Customer Reviews: BullGuard vs Webroot
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.