Compare Sophos vs Bitdefender
Which is better Antivirus: Sophos vs Bitdefender in 2019?
- Inexpensive, very user-friendly and straightforward
- Capable of protecting a large number of connections
- Comes packed with decent parental control suits
- Impressive remote management capabilities
- Exploit, keylogger, and ransomware protection
- Bitdefender comes with many outstanding features, including anti-fishing/fraud, autopilot, work/movie/game modes, Wi-Fi SA (Security Advisor), online banking protection (it’s awesome), safe browsing, and more.
- This is, by far, one of the most intuitive and simple antiviruses on the market.
- Impressive third-party test results (only rivaled by Kaspersky).
- There’s a 30-day free trial for most packages. Total Security offers a 90-day trial.
Last Customer Reviews: Sophos vs Bitdefender
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.