Compare Trend Micro vs Webroot
Which is better Antivirus: Trend Micro vs Webroot in 2019?
Trend Micro highlights:
- Compatible with all Windows versions (Vista through Win 10), Android, and iOS
- Offers extensions for all popular web-browsers
- An anti-spam filter
- Multi-layered ransomware protection
- Anti-phishing protection
- A Mute Mode allows to disable notifications during gaming or watching movies
- A 30-day free trial period
- Cloud-based malware detection and elimination
- Works with outdated devices and operating systems
- Fully supports Win XP 32 and Mac OS 10.7 lion
- Features an ever-growing malware database
- Compatible with the four major operating systems
- Competitive pricing (especially for long-term subscriptions)
Last Customer Reviews: Trend Micro vs Webroot
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.