Compare Webroot vs Eset
Which is better Antivirus: Webroot vs Eset in 2019?
- Cloud-based malware detection and elimination
- Works with outdated devices and operating systems
- Fully supports Win XP 32 and Mac OS 10.7 lion
- Features an ever-growing malware database
- Compatible with the four major operating systems
- Competitive pricing (especially for long-term subscriptions)
- Compatibility with all Windows versions – Vista through Windows10.
- A special package for Mac, Linux, and Android available.
- High-quality protection from malware, viruses, spyware, and ransomware.
- A built-in e-mail scanning feature.
- An automatic real-time scanning.
- Phishing protection.
- An AMSI protection module for quick detection of unwanted JS code.
- A medium system impact.
- Availability of premium packages for advanced protection.
Last Customer Reviews: Webroot vs Eset
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.