Compare Windows Defender vs Avira
Which is better Antivirus: Windows Defender vs Avira in 2019?
Windows Defender highlights:
- Provides robust protection from most types of malware
- Has a built-in firewall
- Phishing protection for IE and Edge browsers
- Parental control feature is available.
- Comes pre-installed in Windows OS; protection is enabled by default.
- Compatibility with Windows, Android, iOS or MacOS.
- Light and fast updates.
- Focus on ransomware protection.
- Premium and free versions.
- Check of attachments, downloads and USB devices (paid versions).
- Premium cloud protection capabilities.
- Repair of damaged files.
- Unbounded customer support (paid versions).
- No adds (paid versions).
- Gamer mode.
Last Customer Reviews: Windows Defender vs Avira
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.