Compare Windows Defender vs Malwarebytes
Which is better Antivirus: Windows Defender vs Malwarebytes in 2019?
Windows Defender highlights:
- Provides robust protection from most types of malware
- Has a built-in firewall
- Phishing protection for IE and Edge browsers
- Parental control feature is available.
- Comes pre-installed in Windows OS; protection is enabled by default.
- Can work with other antivirus products
- System impact is well below average
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and Chromebook
- Offers a decent free edition
- Lightning-fast scans
Last Customer Reviews: Windows Defender vs Malwarebytes
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.