Compare Windows Defender vs Norton
Which is better Antivirus: Windows Defender vs Norton in 2019?
Windows Defender highlights:
- Provides robust protection from most types of malware
- Has a built-in firewall
- Phishing protection for IE and Edge browsers
- Parental control feature is available.
- Comes pre-installed in Windows OS; protection is enabled by default.
- Safe and reliable files and data storage.
- Blocking of illegitimate software.
- Flexible scanning options.
- User-friendly interface.
- Decent variety of packages.
Last Customer Reviews: Windows Defender vs Norton
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.