Compare Windows Defender vs Sophos
Which is better Antivirus: Windows Defender vs Sophos in 2019?
Windows Defender highlights:
- Provides robust protection from most types of malware
- Has a built-in firewall
- Phishing protection for IE and Edge browsers
- Parental control feature is available.
- Comes pre-installed in Windows OS; protection is enabled by default.
- Inexpensive, very user-friendly and straightforward
- Capable of protecting a large number of connections
- Comes packed with decent parental control suits
- Impressive remote management capabilities
- Exploit, keylogger, and ransomware protection
Last Customer Reviews: Windows Defender vs Sophos
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.