Compare Windows Defender vs Webroot
Which is better Antivirus: Windows Defender vs Webroot in 2019?
Windows Defender highlights:
- Provides robust protection from most types of malware
- Has a built-in firewall
- Phishing protection for IE and Edge browsers
- Parental control feature is available.
- Comes pre-installed in Windows OS; protection is enabled by default.
- Cloud-based malware detection and elimination
- Works with outdated devices and operating systems
- Fully supports Win XP 32 and Mac OS 10.7 lion
- Features an ever-growing malware database
- Compatible with the four major operating systems
- Competitive pricing (especially for long-term subscriptions)
Last Customer Reviews: Windows Defender vs Webroot
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.