Many users today use passwords that are easy to crack, use the same passwords for different accounts, write them down in a notebook or create text files with passwords and store them on desktop, laptop or mobile devices, where they are easy to find. The reason is very simple — logins and passwords are difficult to remember, especially when many accounts are used. With Trend Micro Password Manager, you can make life easier by increasing privacy and security. Also Trend Micro has good antivirus – Trend Micro review. Enjoy your digital life safely!
- Keeps you safe from hackers keeping all your sensitive data in secure storage
- Saves you time-saving all the passwords in automatic mode.
- It gives you control over your credentials
- Works with Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer or Firefox browsers
- Works on PCs, Macs, Android and iOS devices
- Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or newer;
- Android 5.1 or newer;
- Windows 8/8.1 (all versions);
- Windows 10 (all versions) Microsoft Edge browser is not supported;
- MacOS 10.12 to 10.14;
- iOS 11.0 or later, for the latest version, a 64-bit device is required.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 11.0;
- Mozilla Firefox (two latest versions);
- Google Chrome (two latest versions);
- Safari (two latest versions).
Key features of Trend Micro Password Manager
Secure browser — enhanced security when visiting financial sites. A secure browser is based on Google Chrome but does not support the installation of third-party extensions other than Trend Micro, does not allow you to change settings, and offers a minimum of controls. The browser does not contain an address bar but has buttons, such as Go, Back, Update, Zoom, and Print. The product can block MITM (man-in-the-middle) attacks.
Click encryption — protect against password hijacking by cybercriminals. You will be protected against keyloggers that can read the keys you type and thus decode the passwords.
Password generator — now, there’s no need to come up with a password yourself — the built-in generator will do it faster and better. The application will automatically create secure and unbreakable passwords.
Touch ID support — if your device uses a biometric fingerprint scanner, the app will run with just a fingerprint.
Web-based password control panel — quickly and easily manage passwords from any location via the web interface using Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.
Cross-platform — works with Windows and Mac computers, Android and iOS mobile devices.
Password strength analysis — identifies weak and repetitive passwords and offers to create new, strong ones, with its password generator.
More about Password Manager you can read or download on the official site.
Trend Micro Password Manager is a secure storage solution for passwords and sensitive information, offering access to saved data from your Windows and Mac computers, Android, iPhone, and iPad mobile devices. The application can generate complex passwords for more security and privacy when using sites and apps on all your devices. You no longer need sticky notes, notebooks, or text files to store your site logins and passwords.