Compare Intrusta vs Ad-Aware
Which is better Antivirus: Intrusta vs Ad-Aware in 2019?
- Every package includes the same features – anti-malware, anti-ransomware, anti-spyware, and anti-adware protection.
- The app is set to update itself every few hours.
- Available for Windows and Mac computers.
- Low system impact.
- Offers a free baseline real-time monitoring antivirus
- Compatible with Windows 7 and higher
- Requires less than 1% of CPU to perform the scans
- Users can install other antiviruses along with Adaware if they choose the compatible mode
- Monitors registry to spot modifications
- Detects and blocks malware before it has any chance to run
- Offers a sandbox to run infected files without any harm to the system
Last Customer Reviews: Intrusta vs Ad-Aware
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.