Compare 360 Total Security vs Scanguard
Which is better Antivirus: 360 Total Security vs Scanguard in 2019?
360 Total Security highlights:
- It is a free product
- An antivirus and PC maintenance tools in one package
- Lots of options and features
- Compatible with Windows XP-10
- Also available on Mac OS and Android
- Low system impact in the background
- The range of privacy features is wide – there’s enough to choose from.
- ScanGuard features an intuitive, user-friendly interface that’s a sight for sore eyes.
- Every package is available on all devices, including gadgets on iOS and the Mac systems.
- ScanGuard antivirus comes with a limited, but useful free version that will run a quick test on your computer.
- There’s a 30-day Money-Back Guarantee.
Last Customer Reviews: 360 Total Security vs Scanguard
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.