Compare Scanguard vs Bitdefender
Which is better Antivirus: Scanguard vs Bitdefender in 2019?
- The range of privacy features is wide – there’s enough to choose from.
- ScanGuard features an intuitive, user-friendly interface that’s a sight for sore eyes.
- Every package is available on all devices, including gadgets on iOS and the Mac systems.
- ScanGuard antivirus comes with a limited, but useful free version that will run a quick test on your computer.
- There’s a 30-day Money-Back Guarantee.
- Bitdefender comes with many outstanding features, including anti-fishing/fraud, autopilot, work/movie/game modes, Wi-Fi SA (Security Advisor), online banking protection (it’s awesome), safe browsing, and more.
- This is, by far, one of the most intuitive and simple antiviruses on the market.
- Impressive third-party test results (only rivaled by Kaspersky).
- There’s a 30-day free trial for most packages. Total Security offers a 90-day trial.
Last Customer Reviews: Scanguard vs Bitdefender
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.